Chronic Bronchitis Chest Pain - Bronchitis InformatioinBronchitis is a pulmonary disease which occurs when the air passes into the lungs suffer from inflammation due to a tracheal infection. The membrane lining the interior of the air ways get swollen and the cells in it start seeping out fluid. The immediate symptom is quite obviously severe coughing.
- Another alternative would be a natural supplement.
- Bronchitis can be treated with few known herbs that have been used in the Amazon jungles.
- Those herbs can be found in Bronocal, which is an all natural safe way to fight and treat bronchitis.
Home remedies for bronchitisThere are numerous home remedies available to treat bronchitis naturally. A mixture of black pepper, honey, ginger paste and clove powder make a great medicine for the bronchitis patients. You can also give honey with spinach juice to the bronchitis patients. Onion juice, orange juice, turmeric, ginger etc are other effective herbs that can cure severe bronchitis without any side effects. Perhaps you may not have been interested in this passage on Diagnose Bronchitis. In that case, please don't spread this feedback around! .
Tests for bronchitisGenerally doctors diagnose bronchitis by the common symptoms observed in the patient. There is no blood test involved here. But if the condition is serious you might need to get a chest x-ray done. The other two tests performed occasionally are phlegm culture or Oxygen saturation test.
Causes Influenza and the risk of viral pneumonia bronchitis is observed during the cold season. Generally it is associated with a respiratory infection. The Flu viruses are held responsible for this disease. Mycoplasma pneumoniae is the bacteria causing bronchitis. If you have inhaled certain harmful the dreadful certainties of smoking dusts and smoke, it can lead towards severe bronchitis. Smokers and aged people are prone to bronchitis.
Seeking treatmentOften bronchitis patients recover naturally with general medication. Cough syrups can make the coughing situation manageable. The doctor can prescribe an inhaler to treat wheezing and clear off the congestion in the nasal path. If the patient has temperature for a long time or coughing blood then it is evident that the bronchitis has become severe and can turn out to be pneumonia. In this case he should be hospitalized immediately. Perfection has been achieved in this article on Bronchitis Common. There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.Perfection has been achieved in this article on Bronchitis Common. There is hardly any matter left from this arizona state university west campus mentioning.
- Symptoms Dry cough or cough with phlegm is the first and common symptom of bronchitis.
- The continuous cough attack can sustain for at least two weeks and gradually the patient develops pain in his abdomen and chest.
- This can be as serious as flouting the chest if proper curative measures are not taken immediately.
- Fever, wheezing, sore throat, nasal congestion and paining muscles are other symptoms of bronchitis.