Chronic Bronchitis Vs Asthma - Bronchitis Remedies - What Works And What Doesn'tIf you're suffering from bronchitis, the bad news is that there's no official cure. You'll just have to wait for it to go away on its own. At the same time, that doesn't mean you have to suffer with full-blown symptoms; there are bronchitis remedies out there.
Onion juiceYes, onion juice, one teaspoon each morning to be exact for the next four months. It might be hard to swallow, but onions can help you heal. If you find anything extra mentioning about Bronchitis Remedies, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Bronchitis Remedies.
In a pan, heat up some castor oil plant leavesAfter they cool, spread them on your chest (or on whoever else has bronchitis). But remember, it's poisonous, so don't eat it! Try to keep the leaves somewhere overnight. We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Bronchitis Contagious. Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.
A lot of these bronchitis remedies might seem a little unorthodox, but these natural products often have excellent expectorant, mucous-reducing, anti-viral agents. Get more familiar with Bronchitis Remedies once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Bronchitis Remedies in your day to day life.
- If you need some bronchitis remedies, here's a list to get you started: 1.
- In a glass of milk, add half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Drink this two to three times a day on an empty stomach.
- Some other bronchitis remedies include veggies.
- Take some fresh spinach leaves, eight ounces of water, and mix a teaspoon of honey and a wee bit of ammonium chloride.
- This is a good bronchitis remedy.
Every day, drink some fresh cabbage juice8. Add a cup of cut or ground horseradish roots to a cup of boiling water. Let the roots seep in the water for five minutes, then drink up. You'll do this daily, three times a day, for a week. We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Bronchitis Cure through this article. This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!
1/2 teaspoon of licorice root tea steeped in a cup of hot water is another good remedy. Allow it to cool first, strain it, then drink. Do this three times a day. People have an inclination of bragging on the knowledge they have on any particular project. However, we don't want to brag on what we know on Symptoms Bronchitis, so long as it proves useful to you, we are happy.
- Make a tea from 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, cloves, and ginger powder.
- Or you could mix them all up with honey and eat that.
- This mixture works as an anti inflammatory that cuts down on mucous production.
- Ginger can also help boost the immune system.